New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||13|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Zoom Spiridon '16 Stash Sz 11 blueee Cyan Running shoes AH7973 400 New
- NIKE Free RN Distance 2 863775-403 Running Running shoes Sneaker
- LIMITED 2012 USED Nike Lebron Zoom Soldier VI 6 USA OLYMPICS Size 14 525015-101
- Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite FG Men's Soccer Cleats shoes AH7365-107 1805
- Men's Nike Vapor Untouchable 3 Elite Football Cleats White AH7409-161 Size 12
- Nike Tennis Classic AC SP Obsidian & Gum light Brown US 9 Retail 150 SOLD OUT
- Silver metallic Low Top 8 shoes Size 9
- Adidas Revenergy Boost Techfit Mesh Running shoes F32298 Size 8 140 US - SELLER
- Adidas NEO Women's Cloudfoam Ultimate White pink gold
- shoes New Balance ML 574 YLC blue uk-7½
- 2018 Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 Concord Size 9.5
- Nike Zoom KOBE VIII 8 SYSTEM EASTER FIBERGLASS YELLOW PURPLE GREEN BLACK GREY 12
- NIKE AIR MAX 180 ID AIR MAX DAY 3-26 Marcello Morandini” SZ 8.5 [BQO739-992]
- New Nike Air Jordan 11 Low Derek Jeter bluee New York Yankees AV2187-441 SZ 10.5
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with