New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Product Line:||Nike Tanjun||Style:||Athletic|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||9.5||UPC:|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Kobe 9 IX Low EM Premium Philippines Laser Crimson Sz 14 669630-604 RARE
- Nike Air Jordan Super.Fly 3 Basketball Pink orange black Trainers 684933625
- Nike Mens Vapor Street Flyknit Deep Royal Black-Navy AQ1763-400 Size 8.5
- Nike Kobe IX 9 Elite Strategy Sequoia Reflect Silver 630847-303 shoes Size 10
- New Nike Air Foamposite One Memphis Tigers Mens Size 12 New In Box
- Nike Air Huarache All Black Size 11 Athletic shoes Preowned
- Nike Wmns Air Max 720 AR9293-003 Black Anthracite Black 7W-9.5W
- Adidas X Norse Projects Campus 80s Agravic NORS Dark Grey Black PK BB5068 size 9
- Adidas Women's PureBOOST X TR 3.0 Training shoes Size 6.5 us CG3527
- New Balance Men's Fresh-Foam Cruz Running shoes Brand New
- NIB Nike Mercurial Veloce II FG Pink Black (768808 006) Sz Mens 7.5 Wmns 6
- Adidas Men's Questar Rise Running shoes, Black White raw Grey, 10 M US
- Nike Men'S Flex Contact Running shoes Racer bluee Black White 11
- Nike Air Zoom Spiridon ‘16 White Team orange Black Size 12 Casual Running
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with