New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Athletic Sneakers||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Air Max 180 Premium Priority Opium Sz. 13
- NIKE HYPERVENOM PHELON 2 IC Indoor Soccer Bronze 749898-903 Men's Size 10.5
- NIKE WOMENS AIR MAX 2015 SHOES FUCHSIA HOT LAVA 698903-500 SIZE 8.5 NEW w o Box
- ADIDAS MEN'S NMD RACER WHITAKER CAR CLUB X PK WHITE BLK RED WOOD AC8233 SZ 10.5
- NIB ADIDAS ORIGINALS BY ALEXANDER WANG run knit sneaker size 7.5
- New Balance Men's 928v3 Walking shoes Walking shoes
- Nike dunk low SAFARI size 9
- 2007 Vans X Mr. Cartoon Syndicate S Sk-8 Hi Industrial Black Khaki sz 12 vintage
- Nike Lunarepic Low Flyknit 2 Deep Royal blueee Medium blueee 863779-400 s. 8.5
- Nike SB - Royal J-Pack Dunk SB - Royals Jordan
- NIKE AIR JORDAN LEGACY 312 JUST DON C BROWN- WHEAT PREMIUM
- Nike Air Griffey Max 1 'Freshwater' & 'Emerald' Sz 11 - 2011 LAST PAIR
- Nike FitSole Mens size 11 New
- Nike Air Max 1 Mens Sz 12 Essential Running Training shoes 537383 119
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 Inertia Brand new With box Size 7,5, 8, 9,5, 12
- NEW New Balance 220 U220CB Men´s shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- New Balance 247 Lux Leather Men's Trainers - Tan White
- New Balance Ml373 Classic Mens Black Suede & Textile Trainers - 11 UK
- New Balance MRL996 Sneaker brown F92
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with