New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.0||MPN:|
Dose Not Apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Tanjun Men's Athletic Sport shoes Training Sneakers 812654-011 Size 9.5
- Nike Air Jordan Flight 23 RST Purple Grey Black sz 8.5 Worn once w box
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 Geode Size 15 CONFIRMED ORDER 100% DS
- Right shoe Oreo YEEZY Size 11 US BY1604 Amputee
- Adidas Tubular 93 Size US 9.5 Yeezy Boost 350 Zebra
- New Balance Men's 928v3 Walking shoes Walking shoes
- Nike Air Jordan 10 X Retro Ice bluee 2005 DMP Cement Red Steel OVO Bred Sz 10 NDS
- Vans Vault Robert Williams Authentic 44 Reissue Malfeasance Mens Multi Size
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Flyknit Royal blueee Black Mens 8.5
- Nike SFB Special Field Boots British Khaki Military Desert 329798 221 Size 12.5
- NIke Air VaporMax Flyknit 2 Men's Running shoes
- NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 'COUTURE' SIZE 14 DS
- Nike SFB Field 8” Military Tactical Boots, 10,5
- Nike Air Max men's 9.5 flare new with box. Running Training crossfit
- Adidas Originals Men's NMD_R1 Trace Grey Metallic
- NIKE AIR JORDAN 1 X OFF-WHITE NRG HIGH OG UNC POWDER blueE 10.5
- Nike Trainer 1 Oregon Ducks Sample Sz 9 Rare Nike Promo Sample Pitcrew
- Nike Dunk Low SB orange Box Size 9 - Rare - Deadstock
- Off-White x Nike Blazer Mid Grim Reaper Size 11
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with