|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“-These shoes are brand new and have never been worn. These shoes were purchased without their box from a US retailer and are 100% guaranteed to be authentic. There could be more subtle imperfections, but I inspect the shoes I sell in detail and will generally indicate anything note-worthy.”|
|Product Line:||adidas Originals, adidas Superstar||Closure:||Slip On|
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Brand:|
|US Shoe Size (Men's):||10||Manufacturer Color:||Black White|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Nike Safari Foamposites Foams sz 11 Men's Size 11
- NIKE Exp-x14 Se Mens Ao3095-003
- 2017 Nike Air Jordan 10 X Retro white fuchsi Maya Moore PE Size 9y. AA2900-159 9
- Nike Men's Court Bgoldugh Mid Winter shoes
- Nike Classic Cortez Premium Women's shoes Mica Green Bordeaux AR5696-300
- MINT Nike Women's Flyknit Max Size 9.5 41.5 Bright Crimson Green bluee Fade ICE
- ADIDAS NMD C2 SHOES MENS SIZE 11
- Adidas Women's EQT Lacing AD W S.E Vapor Pink Fashion Sneaker
- DS NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO sz 9 624041 300 ELECTRIC GREEN GALAXY PARANORMAN DB
- New Balance Classics 574 Paul Bunyan Brown Red Made in USA US574 M574PB sz 9
- Brand New Unisex PUMA Suede Classic bluee Indigo Trainers UK size 10.5
- Nike Mens Air Max 95 premium denim, 10, dark obsidian, granite-cider
- Nike NikeLab Shift One LW LoopWheeler Japan Obsidian Mens Size 7 AQ2440 400 New
- Men's sz 13 Nike Air Max 90 Trainer SC 2 ACG Tactical Boots + Box - RARE
- AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH RE2PECT (DEREK JETER) SZ 9 WITH BOX ONLY USED ONCE RARE
- Adidas Originals Men's Tubular X Originals Basketball shoes Boonix White Size 10
- Adidas Originals Men's Lacombe SPZL Sneakers Size 7 to 12 us DA8786
- Size 13 adidas Dual Threat 2017 White Black Men Basketball shoes Sneakers BB8377
- Adidas Adizero Adios 3 m, Men's Size 12.5D White GreyMetallic Yellow BB3313 NEW
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with